Owner Relations

Aquire, Operate & Exploit

We value our relationships with our royalty owners and strive to provide the best information in a timely manner.  Please see below for contact information and answers for frequently asked questions.

PetroTX Operating monthly revenue check detail will now be available on EnergyLink at www.energylink.com. This fully integrated website can be used to print your revenue detail. By using this system, you will be able to record your revenues in a timely manner.

To create an account, please visit www.energylink.com. Click on the login tab and “Need a User ID?” and enter in all the options stated on the website..

Click for direct link


Operator’s Region
– United States
Document Type – Revenue
Operator – PetroTX Operating LLC
Enter your owner number, check month and check amount.

If you are having trouble registering with EnergyLink, please email [email protected] or call 1-888-573-3364.

All other questions should be directed to PetroTX Operating Owner Relations personnel, please send an email to [email protected] or call 1-281-312-1025 

PetroTx Operating LLC
Revenue detail availability on EnergyLink 100%
PetroTx Logo


Direct Deposit?

Q: Can I receive my royalty revenue via Direct Deposit (ACH/Electronic Funds Transfer)?

A: You can choose to enroll in our Direct Deposit program by completing the Direct Deposit Form
 and emailing it to our Royalty Relations Department.


Q: What if I haven’t received my check?

A: If your check is more than 15 days late, please contact our Royalty Relations Department

Address Change?

Q: How do I change my address?

A: You can change your address by filling out the Change of Address Form or by writing to our Royalty Relations Department by mail or by e-mail. Changes to your address must be submitted in writing.

Name Change?

Q: How do I change my name with PetroTX?

A: You can change your name by filling out the Change of Name Form and submitting the appropriate documentation.

Continued: (Additional Info)

Additional Info

- For individuals, such documentation might include: a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree reinstating maiden name or other official document. A copy of your driver’s license is not sufficient evidence to support a name change.

- For companies, such documentation includes: Certificate of Name Change or Certificate of Merger. You should also submit the Tax ID to be used to verify this type of change.


Q: What is the value of my royalty interest?

A: Unfortunately, PetroTX does not provide royalty appraisals.